Bank Owned REO Home for Sale in Lake Elsinore - Canyon Hills
Lovely home on a quiet tree-lined street for sale in the Canyon Hills community. Current asking price is $224,900 as of October 15, 2010. Please feel free to contact me for further information and availability.
Please take note of this lovely home's amenities:
- 4 bedrooms and 2 baths,
- 2880 sq ft of living space,
- Backyard has concrete patio and space for entertaining,
- Views from back yard are wonderful!
- Approx 1 mile to Canyon Hills Middle School,
- Community pool,
- Community tennis courts,
- Large community park,
- Walking trails,
- HOA is apx $115/mo - confirm with HOA,
- Taxes are apx 1.77% - confirm with county assessor.
There are two ways to search Lake Elsinore homes for sale in Canyon Lake and surrounding areas from this blog post:
- Search Lake Elsinore on the MRMLS, or
- Have us set up an automatic MLS search that emails you listings as soon as they come available, with parameters meeting your exact search criteria as to type of home, type of sale (bank owned, REO, short sale, standard sale, all), area (Canyon Lake or other areas in the Lake Elsinore or surrounding areas), etc.
Listing agent, Kellee, graciously gave me permission to blog about her listings and to take inquiries, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this bank owned REO home for sale in Lake Elsinore's Canyon Hills.
Lisa Delzompo (951-704-4559)
"May your home always be too small ... to hold all your friends!"
CA Dept of Real Estate, Real Estate Broker License #01379811;
NMLS Identifer #331744
REAL ESTATE: www.SandToSeaProperties.com. Covering northern San Diego, Oceanside, Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside County and desert areas of Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree and Twentynine Palms, CA.
LOANS: PRW Lending, Inc. Call direct 951-704-4559, or email me at lisa(@)sand2sea.us
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Information is general and may not address your particular situation. Do not rely solely on this or any information you find on the internet. You should consult relevant professionals directly about your real estate, financial, etc., situation.