Call or email Frank and Lisa, 951-704-4559, for more information on homes for sale in Temecula's Harveston community. Or, get started looking at homes for sale in Temecula, Harveston, by clicking this handy map:
If you've found this post, you probably already know a bit about homes for sale in Temecula's Harveston community and would like an easy link that searches just that area for homes currently for sale in that area whichever day you click it. Look no further: the above link does just that. The original location of this button is our new(er) website, Homes-OffBase.com.
At Homes-OffBase.com, we've created a series of these map buttons for various neighborhoods around Temecula. From the home page, simply scroll down, and the neighborhood map-search buttons are on the left-hand side, in alphabetical order by community name. If you don't see a community in the Murrieta-Temecula-Menifee area that you'd specifically like to search, you can create your own Map Search of homes for sale in Temecula non-Harveston neighborhoods there, or email me and tell me which one you're looking for, and I will add it.
Harveston has many distinctive features for a buyer of homes for sale in Temecula:
- Varied floorplans in the developed portions of this community give it a varied but cohesive feel,
- A lovely lake graces the middle of the whole community,
- Walking trails throughout,
- Tot lots and larger community parks dot the common areas,
- Community club house,
- Lovely newer homes on quiet tree-lined streets,
- Ysabel Barnett Elementary School sits within its boundaries without having to cross a main arterial street, and
- Easy trips to close-by restaurants, grocery shopping and the Temecula Promenade mall, as well as I-15 and I-215 freeway access.
- Central location makes all of Temecula's amenities closeby.
Lisa Delzompo (951-704-4559)
"May your home always be too small ... to hold all your friends!"
CA Dept of Real Estate, Real Estate Broker License #01379811;
NMLS Identifer #331744
REAL ESTATE: www.SandToSeaProperties.com. Covering northern San Diego, Oceanside, Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside County and desert areas of Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree and Twentynine Palms, CA.
LOANS: PRW Lending, Inc. Call direct 951-704-4559, or email me at lisa(@)sand2sea.us
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Information is general and may not address your particular situation. Do not rely solely on this or any information you find on the internet. You should consult relevant professionals directly about your real estate, financial, etc., situation.