Oktoberfest in Temecula, CA 2010 -
Mount Palomar Winery holds its 4th annual Oktoberfest celebration featuring:
- Oompah band,
- German music and
- Beer, wine and German food
- Dance, costume and beer stein contests
When: October 9th, from 11a.m. to 5p.m.
Where: 33820 Rancho California Rd., Temecula
More info: 951-676-4047, x. 112.
To search for homes in Temecula near Palomar, go to www.SandToSeaProperties.com.
Good post from Jim Frimmer on Oktoberfests in and around San Diego.
This is one of a series titled
Out & About with Jim Frimmer, your Realtor in Mission Valley.
Read others in this series by clicking on Out & About.
Oktoberfests are here!
When I was growing up, Oktoberfest took place in the middle of October. Of course, that was in a small city.
Here in San Diego County, there seems to be a lot of competition between Oktoberfests, and since there are not enough weekends in October, many Oktoberfests now take place in September. That means that we've already had Oktoberfests at Petco Park (9/24), Balboa Park (9/25-26), and Encinitas (9/26). Still to come, however, are these Oktoberfests:
- El Cajon, October 1-3 and 8-10, 1017 S. Mollison Avenue — One of the largest, you can have fun here from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Fridays, noon to 10:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and noon to 9:00 p.m. on Sundays. $5 for ages 21 and up; free for military and under age 21.
- La Mesa, October 1-3 in La Mesa Village — Probably East County's oldest Oktoberfest. 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and noon to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. Free.
- Carlsbad, October 2, Holiday Park — Noon to 10:00 p.m. Free.
- Julian, October 9-10, Rabobank Parking Lot at 2031 Main Street — 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Free.
- Ocean Beach, October 9, Ocean Beach Pier, Newport Avenue, and Abbott Street — 10:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Free, except for the beer gardens ($3 to $15).
- Ramona, October 16-18, Outdoor Community Center at Fifth Street and Aqua Lane — 5:00 pm. to 10:00 p.m. Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday, and 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday. Free, but parking is $5.
- Safari Park (former the Wild Animal Park), October 17 — 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Hunte Nairobi Pavilion. $39.95 for adults, $17.95 for children ages 3 to 11, plus park admission if you're not a San Diego Zoo member.
- Pacific Beach, October 23, Pacific Beach Woman's Club at 1721 Hornblend Street — Noon to 6:00 p.m. $5 for adults and $3 for children. Proceeds benefit Autism Inclusion.
If you're looking for a great real estate agent in San Diego, well,
let me Google one for you.
I'm available 24/7, so feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Try RusselRayPhotos.com for inexpensive, royalty-free photos.
Recent blog posts:
- Calling all cats. Calling all cats. — Please put a picture of your cats in this post. We're trying to get as many cat pictures as possible by the end of 2010.
- Mission Valley condos in San Diego — The Courtyards at Escala
- Mission Valley condos in San Diego — The Bungalows at Escala
- Mission Valley condos in San Diego — The Bridges at Escala
- I did it! I did it! 30 blogs posts in 30 consecutive days!
- Fall Season of Change — The end of one, the beginning of another
- Out & About San Diego — Oktoberfests are just around the corner!
- Out & About San Diego — The best Louisiana Cajun & Creole food in San Diego!
- Out & About San Diego — You don't have to go to the Galapagos Islands to see the Galapagos tortoise!
- Out & About San Diego — 2010 MCAS Miramar Air Show
- Out & About San Diego — Fall 2010 Restaurant Week is here!
- Real estate news — San Diego County median home price for August 2010
- Real estate news — San Diego County home sales for August 2010
- Out & About San Diego — Do you know where YOUR rabbit is?
- Mission Valley condos in San Diego — Mission Walk
- Mission Valley condos in San Diego — The Lido
- Did you know? — Zoey the Cool Cat's Top 11 ways to get ActiveRain points
- Speechless Sunday (with a little bit of text)
- Did you know? — Everything you would ever want to know about Canada and Canadians....Maybe.
- Mission Valley condos in San Diego — The Missions at Rio Vista
My favorite ActiveRain Groups:
Lisa Delzompo (951-704-4559)
"May your home always be too small ... to hold all your friends!"
CA Dept of Real Estate, Real Estate Broker License #01379811;
NMLS Identifer #331744
REAL ESTATE: www.SandToSeaProperties.com. Covering northern San Diego, Oceanside, Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside County and desert areas of Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree and Twentynine Palms, CA.
LOANS: PRW Lending, Inc. Call direct 951-704-4559, or email me at lisa(@)sand2sea.us
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Information is general and may not address your particular situation. Do not rely solely on this or any information you find on the internet. You should consult relevant professionals directly about your real estate, financial, etc., situation.